2012年12月22日星期六

Life on earth is a merely a fraction of what lies ahead in eternity.

Who says you have to kill other people and go to war? Who says we have to buy all the shit we buy just to keep an self righteous failed economy going based on a greedy stock market?! Why go to war? They can’t arrest the whole world for refusing to fight! So what if we end up in jail, we made a decision to stand for humanity. Terrorist believe they’ll be martyrs for killing… I believe the exact opposite, we’ll be martyrs for NOT killing! Life on earth is a merely a fraction of what lies ahead in eternity. I am the 99%! “I” make YOU! But what happens if we, as consumers and people who have a damn name and not some military tag come together as one??? Change… Haven’t we suffered enough as a human race? Are we not dogged enough as it is? Wake the hell up people! This is our time! Time to take OUR planet back! Time to renew! Time to vote with OUR dollars! Or better yet, bankrupt the economy and pull our useless money out of the banks. How many times must we watch our neighbors get kicked out onto the street? How many faces must we see cry into the cameras at an occupy movement about how their parents lost their home? We have a CHOICE! We choose who’s in power. We spank the corrupt. All you have to do is choose. To all, I would be a mad man if I pissed off the right people… Let me say first, I would never hurt another human despite my emotional states. I’m quite sure many others have spoke out, and were made to be a monster… I have tons of theories, 911, school shootings and such. Could you fathom the idea this all may be deliberate? Just to conjure up more freedom robbing laws? I don’t know, but I don’t put nothing past sociopaths whom love control. All you people who are for gun control? If my theory is right? You just walked into the trap. People, use your f&cking brain and wake up… Others can wipe your mind like a computer and program your ass to commit atrocities. But oh, f$cken no… You listen to the media… You suck it down like lemonade on a hot summer day… Want change? Quit being a bunch of p%ssies and make it happen!

没有评论:

发表评论